Whistleblower at the polls
- Blog Post by:
- November 5, 2012 - 4:49 PM
In previous years, readers have reported broken machines, registration troubles, improper electioneering and other problems at the polls, and checking them out ourselves whenever possible. For examples of what readers contributed in 2008, click here.
This year, if you see anything that doesn't seem right, email email@example.com, call (612) 673-4409 or post a comment to this blog. We’ll need your full name and a valid email or phone number so we can check in with you. We hope to be part of the solution to some of these problems, and to offer a running narrative for the Election of 2012.
In the meantime, here's some information that might be useful:
- Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's Protecting Election Integrity site, for a reminder of what's allowed and what's not.
- Voting information (this may be important in the aftermath of a redistricting), through the Secretary of Stateand the League of Women Voters.
- Not sure how to cast your vote? Get personalized candidate information with help from our MyVote feature.
- For up-to-the-minute election information, make frequent visits to StarTribune.com.
© 2015 Star Tribune