If you feel your concerns as a renter are not being addressed, here are some places you can call:

• Minnesota Attorney General's Office, 651-296-3353 or 1-800-657-3787

• The Community Stabilization Project, 651-225-8778

• Minneapolis Housing Services, 612-673-3003

• Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, 651-222-4731

• HOME Line, 612-728-5767 or 1-866-866-3546

The laws regarding tenants and landlords in Minnesota can be found online at: www.ag.state.mn.us/Consumer/housing/lt/default.asp