Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., Largest (population) in the United States. Answer: New York City.)
1. Largest city on the Great Lakes.
2. Largest city in South America.
3. Highest capital city in North America.
4. Largest (population) city in Europe (within city limits).
5. The only North American city north of Mexico whose walls still exist.
6. Highest capital city in the Western Hemisphere.
7. Highest capital city in Europe.
8. Largest city in Europe during the Middle Ages.
9. Largest city on an island in the Mediterranean Sea.
ANSWERS: 1. Chicago. 2. Sao Paulo. 3. Mexico City. 4. Istanbul. 5. Quebec. 6. La Paz, Bolivia. 7. Madrid, Spain. 8. Constantinople (Istanbul). 9. Palermo.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.