Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THE BIBLE
(e.g., "For the love of ____ is the root of all evil." Answer: Money.)
1. What is the second book of the Bible?
2. Who said, "Let my people go"?
3. He is sometimes considered to be a version of the popular Greek hero Heracles.
4. Jesus was wrapped in _____ clothes after birth.
5. At around 9 and a half feet tall this man may well be the tallest man in the Bible.
6. Isaac's wife, Rebecca, gave birth to these twin sons.
7. According to the New Testament, this man was thought to be Jesus Christ's cousin.
8. Who was the first martyr in Christian theology?
9. The three Magi are traditionally known by these names.
ANSWERS: 1. Exodus. 2. Moses. 3. Samson. 4. Swaddling. 5. Goliath. 6. Jacob and Esau. 7. John the Baptist. 8. Saint Stephen. 9. Balthazar, Melchior and Caspar.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2020 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.