Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer is a single word that ends in "graphy." (e.g., The study of Earth, its features and the life on Earth. Answer: Geography.)
1. A book that someone writes about someone else's life.
2. The making of maps and charts.
3. The art of planning a series of dance steps.
4. The surface features of a place or region.
5. The study of populations.
6. A list of the works of a specific author or publisher.
7. The job or skill of making movies.
8. Lurid or sensational material.
9. The act of writing in code or cipher.
ANSWERS: 1. Biography. 2. Cartography. 3. Choreography. 4. Topography. 5. Demography. 6. Bibliography. 7. Cinematography. 8. Pornography. 9. Cryptography.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2019 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.