Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each question or answer contains "sugar." (e.g., What is the sweet, sugary liquid made inside a flower? Answer: Nectar.)
1. Tony the Tiger promoted this brand of cereal.
2. By what name is boxer Ray Charles Leonard better known?
3. Name the peak that overlooks Rio de Janeiro.
4. What basic food group is composed of sugars and starches?
5. Sugar Crisp cereal was represented by three _____ named Handy, Dandy and Candy.
6. This disease results in high blood sugar levels caused by insufficient insulin.
7. "Milk sugar" is more correctly known by this name.
8. The cereal Sugar Smacks was represented by this horse sheriff.
9. What is the cooking term that means to coat or sprinkle lightly with flour or sugar?
ANSWERS: 1. Frosted Flakes. 2. Sugar Ray Leonard. 3. Sugarloaf Mountain. 4. Carbohydrates. 5. Bears. 6. Diabetes. 7. Lactose. 8. Quick Draw McGraw. 9. Dredge.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2019 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.