Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., What are the three spring months in America? Answer: March, April, May.)
1. The expression "You're no _____" means you are old or getting old.
2. The fictional home of "The Simpsons."
3. Alice Springs is roughly in the geographic center of this country.
4. This English city in Somerset is known for its hot springs.
5. Rachel Carson is known for this environmental book.
6. This spring festival is 40 days before Easter.
7. "Born to Run" is a studio album by this rock star.
8. "Tel" means "hill." The name of this Israeli city means "hill of spring."
9. Title of an Igor Stravinsky ballet and orchestral concert.
ANSWERS: 1. Spring chicken. 2. Springfield. 3. Australia. 4. Bath. 5. "Silent Spring." 6. Carnival. 7. Bruce Springsteen. 8. Tel Aviv. 9. "The Rite of Spring."
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2019 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.