Six games in
• The Twins are at .500 (3-3) for the first time since May 14, 2013.
• Manager Ron Gardenhire — finally — got his 1,000th win.
• The Twins have had two 10-run games. Their first two 10-run games last season were on May 8 and 13.
• Despite opening in Chicago and Cleveland, the Twins got all six games in.
• The Twins may have scored 38 runs, but they also have given up 38, and at least five in all but one game.
• Offseason acquisition Ricky Nolasco has an ERA of 9.00 after two starts.
• Outfielder Oswaldo Arcia has missed the past two games because of a sore wrist.
• Twins batters have struck out 54 times already.
|Texas - WP: N. Martinez||5||FINAL|
|Miami - LP: N. Eovaldi||4|
|Seattle - LP: J. Paxton||3||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: C. Hamels||4|
|Toronto - WP: R. Dickey||9||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - LP: J. Nelson||5|
|NY Mets - WP: Z. Wheeler||8||FINAL|
|Oakland - LP: J. Samardzija||5|
|Atlanta - LP: D. Carpenter||2||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - WP: M. Melancon||3|
|Houston||5||Bottom 9th Inning|
|Arizona - LP: E. Marshall||2||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: R. Soriano||3|
|LA Angels||7||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Detroit - WP: R. Porcello||6||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: J. Odorizzi||0|
|San Francisco||8||Top 7th Inning|
|Baltimore||4||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Cleveland||3||Top 7th Inning|
|Kansas City||2||Bottom 6th Inning|
|San Diego||0||Top 2nd Inning|
|Pittsburgh||8/21/14 6:30 PM|
|Carolina||8/22/14 6:30 PM|
|NY Giants||8/22/14 6:30 PM|
|Jacksonville||8/22/14 6:30 PM|
|Oakland||8/22/14 7:00 PM|
|Chicago||8/22/14 9:00 PM|
|Tampa Bay||8/23/14 3:30 PM|
|Tennessee||8/23/14 6:00 PM|
|Dallas||8/23/14 6:00 PM|
|Washington||8/23/14 6:30 PM|
|New Orleans||8/23/14 7:00 PM|
|Minnesota||8/23/14 7:00 PM|
|St. Louis||8/23/14 7:00 PM|
|Houston||8/23/14 8:00 PM|
|San Diego||8/24/14 3:00 PM|
|Cincinnati||8/24/14 7:00 PM|
|Los Angeles||2||2nd Half 34:00|
|San Jose||0||1st Half 35:00|
|Montreal||8/22/14 7:30 PM|
|Toronto||8/23/14 3:00 PM|
|Calgary||8/24/14 2:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/24/14 6:00 PM|
Poll: How sure are you that the Twins are on the road to improving?