1. Indiana: Who ISN'T coming off a loss this week? The Hoosiers didn't play badly, but Cody Zeller needs to step up.
2. Michigan State: Comparatively, the Spartans' two losses didn't look bad. They still haven't lost to an unranked team in the conference schedule.
3. Wisconsin: The Badgers have quietly put together quite the résumé.
4. Michigan: Get it together, Wolverines. Four consecutive road losses -- most recently at Penn State! -- do not spell "national champion."
5. Ohio State: The Buckeyes have rebounded nicely and worked their way back into the picture.
6. Minnesota: A win over No. 1 Indiana could give the Gophers the edge they need.
7. Illinois: A loss at Michigan doesn't stop the forward movement.
8. Iowa: Losing at Nebraska is something this team can't afford.
9. Purdue: Finishing at Wisconsin, against Michigan and against Minnesota isn't going to make life any easier.
10. Northwestern: When your spot is being threatened by Nebraska and Penn State, that's not good.
11. Penn State: Yes, it was their first, but that momentous win over Michigan gives them their first nod out of the basement.
12. Nebraska: The Huskers are showing they won't be a pushover forever.
|Pittsburgh - WP: B. Morris||8||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - LP: S. LeCure||7|
|Washington - LP: S. Strasburg||2||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: T. Koehler||11|
|Pittsburgh - LP: G. Cole||5||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - WP: M. Leake||7|
|Seattle - LP: B. Beavan||0||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: R. Ross Jr.||5|
|St. Louis - WP: S. Miller||6||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - LP: M. Estrada||1|
|Boston - LP: B. Badenhop||1||FINAL|
|Chicago WSox - WP: D. Webb||2|
|Kansas City - WP: Y. Ventura||4||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: L. Harrell||2|
|Toronto - WP: A. Loup||9||FINAL|
|Minnesota - LP: P. Hughes||3|
|NY Mets - WP: J. Mejia||9||FINAL|
|Arizona - LP: B. Arroyo||0|
|Oakland - WP: J. Johnson||10||FINAL|
|LA Angels - LP: Y. Herrera||9|
|Colorado - WP: J. Nicasio||3||FINAL|
|San Diego - LP: R. Erlin||2|
|Los Angeles - LP: B. League||2||FINAL|
|San Francisco - WP: Y. Petit||3|