8:55 a.m. update: A spate of crashes and stalls
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- December 11, 2013 - 8:58 AM
The cold weather is leading to a number of stalls on the system. And with temperatures approaching 8 below zero, black ice is forming in some areas.
Here is the latest list of incidents:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 50th Street
- Westbound 494 at 35W
- Westbound ramp from University Avenue to 694
- Northbound Hwy. 169 at Minnetonka Blvd.
- Eastbound Hwy. 10 at Hanson Blvd.
- Weaver Lake road bridge over I-94
- Eastbound 694 at White Bear Avenue.
© 2017 Star Tribune