Sunday Insider: Fourth-and-five
- Article by: MARK CRAIG
- Star Tribune
- December 22, 2012 - 7:42 PM
• Sorry, Jets. But it's wonderful when people who think they're smarter than everyone else end up with Tebow on their face.
• To shovel snow at Lambeau Field, one must be at least 15 years old. In a state with that much meat and cheese, shouldn't there also be maximum levels for age and weight?
• Sorry, Jags. But you know you've hit bottom when you're 2-12 and the logical choice to be Tim Tebow's next NFL team.... and two bold predictions
• The Cowboys' playoff chances get Romoed in a loss at home to the Saints.
• If the Mayans didn't stop Adrian Peterson from getting 150 yards on Friday, the Texans won't be able to do it on Sunday.
© 2016 Star Tribune