Chart: Harvin, Peterson dominate Vikings offense
- November 5, 2012 - 9:16 PM
THE BIG TWO
Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin, running and receiving, get the ball almost 50 percent of the time (278 of 561 plays) in the Vikings offense.
• They have combined for 63 percent of the Vikings' offensive yards this season. (1,880 of 3,006).
• Peterson leads the league in rushing (957 yards). He has 194 touches for 1,107 yards, which is 37 percent of the team's offensive yardage.
• Harvin leads the league with 62 receptions. He has 773 yards on 84 touches, accounting for 26 percent of the Vikings' offensive yardage.
• Harvin leads the NFL in kickoff returns, averaging 35.9 yards per return.
© 2014 Star Tribune