WHERE THINGS STAND
• State budget: The Legislature adjourned without a resolution on the budget, after a heated vote on a DFL tax bill.
• Seat belts: House and Senate passed a bill allowing motorists to be stopped solely because they or passengers aren't buckled up.
• Medical marijuana: Both houses voted to allow its use by terminally ill patients.
• Anti-bullying: Both houses passed a bill fortifying state law against bullying in public schools.
• Legacy Amendment: Both houses passed a bill allocating $234 million for the outdoors, clean water, parks and the arts.