• LAKEVILLE NORTH 7, EDEN PRAIRIE 0: It hardly looked like a mismatch on paper, especially in favor of the Panthers. Junior forward Jack Poehling’s hat trick and assist led Lakeville North past the Eagles, ranked No. 3 in Class 2A, in the quarterfinals of the Benilde-St. Margaret’s tournament on Thursday at the St. Louis Park Arena. The Panthers took control from the outset, scoring four times in the first period. Freshman goaltender Jake Oettinger stopped 25 shots for the shutout.
• ANOKA 4, HOLY ANGELS 3 (OT): Junior forward Alec Seeger scored with 1 minute, 56 seconds left in overtime, lifting the Tornadoes over the Stars in the Bronze Division of the Schwan Cup. Anoka senior forward Travis Mashuga scored twice late in the second period, tying it at 3-3.
• BURNSVILLE 3, ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 2: Third-period goals by Brock Boeser and Cole Borchardt rallied the Blaze, ranked No. 10 in Class 2A, past the No. 5 Cadets in the Gold Division of the Schwan Cup.
• EAGAN 2, NEW PRAGUE 1: Senior defenseman Tom Muck scored with 55 seconds left, giving the Wildcats a victory over the Trojans in the quarterfinals of the South St. Paul tournament. Nick Wolff, also a senior defenseman, scored five minutes into the third period for Eagan to tie it 1-1.
• EDINA 4, BRECK 1: Keiffer Bellows and Dylan Malmquist each scored two goals to lead the Hornets, ranked No. 2 in Class 2A, past the Mustangs, No. 1 in Class 1A, in the Gold Division quarterfinals of the Schwan Cup.
• MINNETONKA 6, PRIOR LAKE 3: How quickly the tide can change. The Lakers scored the first three goals, only to watch the Skippers score the final six in the Gold Division quarterfinals of the Schwan Cup. Junior forward Gavin Payne had a pure hat trick, including the game-winner, for the Skippers.
• COOPER 10, MOOSE LAKE 4: Trey Rooney had three goals and four assists to fuel the Hawks’ victory in the North Shore tournament in Silver Bay, Minn.
• ROGERS 5, ORONO 3: The Royals rallied from a 3-1 deficit for the victory in the Bronze Division of the Schwan Cup. Branden Cecil scored twice — once shorthanded — in the second period to spark the Rogers comeback.
’Tonka edges Roseau in OT
• MINNETONKA 2, ROSEAU 1 (OT): Freshman Camille von Steinbergs’ goal at 2:02 of the overtime lifted the Skippers, ranked No. 1 in Class 2A, past the Rams in the Eden Prairie tournament. Roseau eighth-grader Morgan Helgeson scored in the third period to tie the score 1-1.
• TOTINO-GRACE 3, CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI 1: Catherine Hegedus had a goal and an assist to lead the Eagles, ranked No. 9 in 1A, past the Bluejackets.
• CONCORDIA ACADEMY 90, PIERZ 65: Roger Moore Jr. scored 20 points and Austin Moldenhauer and Will Preble each had 18 points and six assists to lead the Beacons to the victory in the St. Cloud Cathedra tournament.