• SOUTH ST. PAUL 58, HENRY SIBLEY 42: Four Packers scored in double figures, led by Tori Poole's 15 points, in a win over the Warriors. The Warriors were led by Kate McKay who had 22 points, but no teammate had more than five points.
• RICHFIELD 83, TARTAN 43: Sierra Ford-Washington had 24 points, nine rebounds and four assists, and teammate Jessica January had 23 points, 11 assists and four steals as the Spartans defeated the Titans. Tia Elbert scored 27 points for the Titans.
• EAST RIDGE 42, HASTINGS 37: Jamie Swanson paced the Raptors with 14 points in a low-scoring victory over the Raiders. The Raiders were led by Nicole Hollar's 15 points.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 51, PRIOR LAKE 34: The Cougars turned it up in the second half, turning a five-point halftime lead into a 17-point victory. Katie Quandt led the Cougars with 12 points. Shaye Barton scored 16 points for the Lakers.
• HILL-MURRAY 54, MAHTOMEDI 44: Olivia Graskewicz had 13 points to lead the Pioneers in a win over the Zephyrs. Ali Greene had a game-high 20 points for the Zephyrs, who lost despite faring better at the free throw line (16-for-22).
• WHITE BEAR LAKE 60, MOUNDS VIEW 58: Nicole Daul had 17 points as the Bears defeated the Mustangs. Katie McDaniels, with 16 points, was among four scorers in double figures for the Mustangs.
• CENTENNIAL 61, MAPLE GROVE 55: The Cougars took a 10-point lead into halftime and managed to hang on to defeat the Crimson. The Cougars featured a balanced offense, as Paige Waytashek had 17 points, Katie Werth 11 and Destinee Morris and Jayce Gerding 10 apiece.
• BURNSVILLE 47, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 45: Georgie Donchetz knocked down a pair of free throws to ice the victory as the Blaze defeated the Jaguars. Donchetz finished with 13 points, while teammate Hannah Mitby had 16 points for the Blaze. The Cougars had three scorers in double figures, paced by Gabby Smith's 13.
• PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 69, FOREST LAKE 59: Larissa Lurken had 24 points and Sydney Lamberty 23, 15 in the second half, as the Wolfpack outlasted the Rangers. The score was tied at 33 at the half. Bailey Norby paced the Rangers with 23 points, while teammate Anna Eckert had 17.
• CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI 76, ROGERS 65 (OT): Brynn Liljander was dominant in overtime, scoring 15 of her team's 16 points to help the Bluejackets defeat the Royals. Liljander finished with 38 points. Teammates Justin Larson and Amanda Hanson combined with Liljander to score all but four of the Bluejackets' points. The Royals also featured a three-headed attack with Marina Nowak scoring 17 points, Taylor Anderson 15 and Lindsay Dorr 14.
• OSSEO 76, CHAMPLIN PARK 62: Wheeler Baker had 22 points, and teammates Malik Wilson and Ian Thiesen added 19 and 17 points, respectively, as the Orioles defeated the Rebels. Trevor Garrison led the Rebels with 14 points, while teammate Brennan Witt pulled down 10 rebounds.
• MINNEAPOLIS SOUTHWEST 65, MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 64: Sophomore A.J. Ray hit a three-pointer with one second left to help the Lakers defeat the Tigers. Ray had 12 points and three teammates also scored in double figures. Payton Bowdry paced the Tigers with 25 points.
• EDINA 70, WAYZATA 66: Bradley Carlson's 41 points for the Trojans weren't enough as they lost to the Hornets. Edina built a 13-point halftime lead and managed to hold it in the second half, propelled by strong scoring nights from Graham Woodward with 26 points and Reggie Lynch with 18.
• MAPLE GROVE 66, CENTENNIAL 64: Erik Olson scored 20 points and Brycen Wojta 18 as the Crimson edged the Cougars. Dan Becken and Pierre Roddy had 15 points apiece to pace the Cougars.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 59, ARMSTRONG 56: Grant Shaeffer and Andre Wallace combined for 40 points as the Eagles defeated the Falcons. Cyrus Moore-Brown led the Falcons with 17 points, while teammate Nick O'Hara scored 11. • PARK CENTER 79, COON RAPIDS 43: Quinton Hooker led three Pirates in double figures with 18 points as they defeated the Cardinals. Joshua Matthews added 17 points and Isaiah McKay 12. The Cardinals were led by Taylor Croal and Mitchell Zimmerman with eight points apiece.
• BLOOMINGTON KENNEDY 67, ROSEMOUNT 58: Garrett Goetz' 26 points for the Irish weren't enough as they fell to the Eagles. Connell Lewis Jr. had 17 points for Kennedy and Jumah'ri Turner 13.
• WOODBURY 56, STILLWATER 55: Diallo Powell had 18 points as the Royals, with four players in double figures, defeated the Ponies. Joe Quinn paced Stillwater with 21 points.
• BRECK 9, ST. LOUIS PARK 1: Kate Schipper had three goals and one assist, and teammate Grace Zumwinkle added a goal and an assist as the Mustangs defeated the Orioles. Eight different Breck players scored multiple points. Lauren Bruun-Bryant scored the Oroles' goal.
• ROSEVILLE 3, WHITE BEAR LAKE 1: Two goals by the Raiders in the second period provided the margin of victory over the Bears. Kate Flug had a pair of goals for the Raiders and Taylor Henthorne the other. Kristi Longendyke scored the Bears' goal. Roseville goalie Angie Hall turned away 39 of the Raiders' 42 shots.
• BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 6, HOLY FAMILY/WACONIA 2: The Wildfire could only muster two goals when it was already too late. Both came with the Jaguars ahead 5-0. Alexandra Brolsma had two goals and an assist for the Jaguars, Kelsey Cline two goals. Megan Menzuber and Abby Hanscom each scored for the Wildfire.
• ROGERS 3, HOLY ANGELS 1: Kaitlin Bready had a pair of goals, and Madison Lehn the other one as the Royals defeated the Stars. Abby Welsch tallied the Stars' goal.