• MAHTOMEDI 47, NORTH ST. PAUL 21: The Zephyrs led 26-0 after one quarter and that proved to be the margin of victory as Mahtomedi capitalized on four Polars turnovers. Jackson Hull had 10 carries for 95 yards, including touchdown runs of 14 and 1 yards. Quarterback Jordan Goodmanson completed all three passes he attempted for 113 yards, including a 65-yard touchdown to Zach Lindquist. Marshall Dawson ran 14 times for 181 yards (12.9 average) and all three touchdowns for the Polars.MINNEAPOLIS CITY • SOUTHWEST 61, ROOSEVELT 6: Southwest raced out to a 31-6 halftime lead and cruised to the victory. Five different Lakers scored touchdowns, with DeAnthony McKinley having three and Darin Richardson and D'Tavius Williams adding two each.
• MAYER LUTHERAN 9, LESUEUR-HENDERSON 7: The Crusaders won a hard-fought, low-scoring battle that came down to a fourth-quarter safety by Mason Diedrick for the decisive score. The Burfeind brothers provided the bulk of the offense for the Crusaders, with big brother Phil carrying 18 times for 94 yards while little brother Joel ran 10 times for 101 yards and Mayer Lutheran's only touchdown. Nathan Webber had 16 tackles (eight solo) for Mayer Lutheran.
• HIGHLAND PARK 47, HUMBOLDT 14: The Scots did all of their damage in the first three quarters, including 33 first-half points, in defeating the Hawks to move to 2-1 on the season. A litany of big plays did in the Hawks, as Highland Park scored from 61, 54, 67, 30, 41, and 55 yards. Six different Scots combined for the seven touchdowns, with Tycell Page accounting for two. Highland Park rushed for 438 of the team's 579 total yards.
• MOUNDS VIEW 10, EAST RIDGE 7: The Raptors scored first, but the Mustangs' last points, on a 20-yard field goal by Alec Toleson in the fourth quarter, provided the margin of victory for Class 6A, No. 4 Mounds View, which moved to 3-0. Mounds View won the time-of-possession battle by nearly 7 minutes, and had 20 first downs to East Ridge's 12. Max Knutson had five catches for 61 yards and the Mustangs' sole touchdown, while Seth Green hauled in a 5-yard pass from Omobayonle Idowu for the Raptors' lone score.
• WOODBURY 43, PARK 7: Royals running back Quran Al-Hameed had four touchdowns on 173 yards rushing and blocked two blocked punts, one of which resulted in a safety.
• CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 27, STILLWATER AREA 13: The Raiders scored a touchdown in each quarter to stop the Ponies. Dual-threat James Onwualu ran for a pair of touchdowns for the Raiders, and quarterback Conor Rhoda tossed a touchdown pass each to Blake Banham and Connor Keane.
• HOPKINS 49, MILWAUKEE (WIS.) HAMILTON 0: If Friday evening was any indication, the Class 6A, No. 4 Royals are as ready at they'll ever be for top-ranked Eden Prairie next week, as Hopkins dismantled Milwaukee Hamilton. The schedule doesn't get any easier for the 4-0 Royals after Eden Prairie either, as Edina, Wayzata, and Minnetonka round out the rest of the Royals' regular-season schedule. Those teams are a combined 13-2.