BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Ohio State (8-0, 4-0): The Buckeyes get Purdue, Illinois and Indiana before playing at Michigan on Nov. 30.
2. Wisconsin (5-2, 3-1): Did bye week give Chris Borland’s hamstring enough time to heal for Saturday’s test at Iowa?
3. Michigan State (7-1, 4-0): Opponents have averaged a mere 54.9 rushing yards per game against the Spartans.
4. Michigan (6-1, 2-1): Devin Gardner leads the Big Ten in total offense, averaging 328.4 yards per game.
5. Iowa (5-3, 2-2): Mark Weisman has averaged just 39 yards rushing in the past three games.
6. Gophers (6-2, 2-2): Have the nation’s 23rd-ranked rushing offense, averaging 217.8 yards per game.
7. Indiana (3-4, 1-2): Has the nation’s 10th-ranked passing offense, averaging 342.7 yards per game.
8. Nebraska (5-2, 2-1): Defense will try to right itself against Northwestern’s banged up offense.
9. Penn State (4-3, 1-2): Team is struggling, but Allen Robinson leads the Big Ten with 125.4 receiving yards per game.
10. Northwestern (4-4, 0-4): Senior RB Venric Mark could get a medical redshirt, coach Pat Fitzgerald said.
11. Illinois (3-4, 0-3): QB Nathan Scheelhaase’s father banned from campus after Saturday altercation.
12. Purdue (1-6, 1-2): Pushed Ohio State to overtime last year but just hopes to survive Saturday’s rematch.
|Atlanta - LP: A. Wood||0||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: A. Bastardo||1|
|Cleveland - LP: D. Salazar||5||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: J. Verlander||7|
|Toronto - LP: R. Dickey||0||FINAL|
|Minnesota - WP: K. Gibson||7|
|Seattle - LP: J. Beimel||6||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: P. Figueroa||8|
|Los Angeles - WP: H. Ryu||2||FINAL|
|San Francisco - LP: M. Bumgarner||1|
|Colorado - WP: F. Morales||3||FINAL|
|San Diego - LP: I. Kennedy||1|
|St. Louis||8||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Milwaukee||2||Bottom 8th Inning|
|NY Yankees||8||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Toronto||5||Top 8th Inning|
|Boston||1||Top 7th Inning|
|Kansas City||5||Bottom 6th Inning|
|Minnesota||0||1st Prd 14:55|
|Los Angeles||9:30 PM|