• ST. JOHN'S 59, GUSTAVUS 57: Chris Orgas sank two tiebreaking free throws with 3 seconds remaining -- his only points of the game -- in lifting the host Johnnies to their sixth consecutive victory Saturday. Patrick Butcher scored 14 to lead the Johnnies (9-10, 8-6 MIAC).
• ST. THOMAS 81, HAMLINE 46: The host Tommies rallied from an eight-point first half deficit, outscoring the Pipers 48-16 in the second half. Will DeBerg scored 19 points to lead the Tommies (18-1, 13-1).
• ST. OLAF 95, MACALESTER 73: The host Oles (7-11, 6-7) shot 65 percent against the Scots (4-14, 1-12), led by Sterling Nielsen's 18 points.
• BETHEL 74, CARLETON 73: Taylor Hall had 37 points and 14 rebounds to help the host Royals (12-7, 8-6) outlast the Knights. Tom Sawatzke scored 26 to lead the Knights (10-8, 7-6).
• CONCORDIA (MOORHEAD) 88, AUGSBURG 68: Brandon Fisher scored 19 points and Andrew Martinson scored 18, leading the host Cobbers past the Auggies. The Cobbers (12-7, 9-5) shot 62 percent.
• AUGUSTANA 72, MSU MANKATO 79 (OT): The Vikings (13-14, 9-4) closed overtime with a 10-2 run and dealt the host Mavericks (16-1, 12-1) their first league loss.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 68, MARY 51: Theo Rothstein scored 20 points and Shaun Jensen scored 18, leading the visiting Huskies (15-3, 11-3).
• CONCORDIA 74, WAYNE STATE 65: Isaiah Thomas and Terez VanPelt combined for 43 points for the host Golden Bears (4-14, 2-12).
• HAMLINE 66, ST. THOMAS 56: Kara Poirier scored 16 points and Je'Naya Brown added 14, helping the Pipers (8-10, 8-7) end the Tommies' 23-game home winning streak. St. Thomas (13-5, 11-4) has lost three in a row over the past six days, its longest losing streak in six seasons.
• CONCORDIA 64, AUGSBURG 51: The conference-leading Cobbers pulled away from a one-point halftime lead in their victory over the visiting Auggies. Tricia Sorensen scored 16 to lead the Cobbers (14-4, 13-2). Jill Tichy scored 15 for the Auggies (6-12, 4-11).
• BETHEL 71, CARLETON 49: Rachel Parupsky's 21 points and 12 rebounds carried the host Royals (4-14, 3-12) past the Knights (4-14, 4-11).
• ST. OLAF 64, MACALESTER 47: Kim Cerjan had 19 points and eight rebounds, leading the Oles (10-8, 8-7) past the Scots in Northfield. Taylor Pike scored 16 to lead the Scots (4-14, 3-12).
• ST. BENEDICT 68, GUSTAVUS 66: Brianna Barrett's go-ahead field goal with 43 seconds lifted the visiting Blazers (14-4, 12-3).
• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 57, WAYNE ST. 38: The host Golden Bears pulled away in the second half for their fifth consecutive victory and sole possession of first place in the NSIC South. Anika Whiting scored 15 for the Golden Bears (13-5, 11-3).
• MSU MANKATO 78, AUGUSTANA 73: Ali Wilkinson scored 22 points and Aubrey Davis scored 20 for the host Mavericks (14-4, 10-4).
• SW MINNESOTA STATE 66, WINONA STATE 64: Alison Nagel's two free throws with 14 seconds left boosted the host Mustangs (3-16, 2-12) to their first victory over the Warriors (14-7, 8-6) in seven years.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 76, MARY 69: Sam Price and Lexy Petermann each scored 15 points to lead the Huskies (14-4, 10-4).
• NORTHWESTERN 64, NORTHLAND 55: Chanel Madson scored 14 for the victorious Eagles.
|Minnesota - LP: V. Worley||3||FINAL|
|Atlanta - WP: P. Maholm||8|
|Cincinnati - WP: A. Simon||7||FINAL|
|NY Mets - LP: B. Parnell||4|
|Los Angeles - WP: H. Ryu||9||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - LP: W. Peralta||2|
|Oakland - LP: J. Parker||1||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: R. Wolf||3|
|Arizona - LP: T. Cahill||1||FINAL|
|Colorado - WP: J. De La Rosa||4|
|Washington - WP: T. Clippard||2||FINAL|
|San Francisco - LP: J. Affeldt||1|
|Tampa Bay - LP: C. Ramos||3||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: A. Loup||4|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: J. Samardzija||0||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - WP: F. Liriano||1|
|NY Yankees - LP: H. Kuroda||3||FINAL|
|Baltimore - WP: J. Hammel||6|
|Seattle - LP: B. Maurer||1||FINAL|
|LA Angels - WP: C. Wilson||7|
|Philadelphia - WP: C. Lee||3||FINAL|
|Miami - LP: K. Slowey||0|
|Boston||4||Top 9th Inning|
|Kansas City||1||Top 9th Inning|
|St. Louis||4||Top 3rd Inning|
|Indiana||84||4th Qtr 2:16|