Page 3 of 3 Previous
6. Nebraska (7-3, 4-2): The Cornhuskers were competitive against Michigan State, but turnovers did them in.
7. Michigan (7-3, 3-3): The Wolverines have scored one touchdown in regulation over the past three games.
8. Penn State (6-4, 3-3): Allen Robinson in discussion with Bobby Engram as Penn State’s all-time best receiver.
9. Indiana (4-6, 2-4): The offense didn’t look near as potent last week without Tevin Coleman (sprained ankle).
10. Northwestern (4-6, 0-6): Rewriting the book of heartbreak losses. Michigan game was the latest chapter.
11. Illinois (3-7, 0-6): Playing Purdue this week gives Illinois a chance to snap its 20-game Big Ten losing streak.
12. Purdue (1-9, 0-6): Boilermakers have taken their lumps but finish the season with Illinois and Indiana.
|Philadelphia - WP: A. Harang||5||FINAL|
|Washington - LP: J. Zimmermann||3|
|Atlanta - LP: S. Marimon||5||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: B. Cecil||6|
|Chicago WSox - WP: C. Sale||12||FINAL|
|Detroit - LP: A. Sanchez||3|
|Cleveland - WP: D. Salazar||4||FINAL|
|Minnesota - LP: P. Hughes||2|
|Cincinnati - LP: H. Bailey||2||FINAL|
|St. Louis - WP: C. Martinez||5|
|San Diego - LP: C. Kimbrel||6||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - WP: Z. Rosscup||7|
|Baltimore - WP: C. Tillman||4||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: C. Buchholz||1|
|Milwaukee||1||Bottom 4th Inning|
|Miami||0||Top 4th Inning|
|LA Angels||0||Bottom 4th Inning|
|NY Yankees||0||Top 5th Inning|
|Oakland||5||Top 4th Inning|
|Arizona - R. De La Rosa||8:05 PM|
|San Francisco - C. Heston|
|Colorado - J. Lyles||8:10 PM|
|Los Angeles - Z. Greinke|
|Texas - C. Lewis||8:10 PM|
|Seattle - F. Hernandez|
|Houston||0||2nd Half 44:55|
|Orlando City||0||1st Half 11:00|
|Toronto FC||7:30 PM|
|Vancouver FC||8:30 PM|
|Real Salt Lake|
|Sporting Kansas City||9:30 PM|