Apple Valley bounces back behind 36 points from Jones
• APPLE VALLEY 82, MINNETONKA 68: The Eagles avenged a tight loss to Park Center over the weekend by defeating the Skippers on Tuesday night. Tyus Jones had 36 points and dished out seven assists. Minnetonka's Riley Dearring, who has committed to Wisconsin, fouled out late with 15 points.
• SIMLEY 60, NORTH BRANCH 57: The Spartans overcame Travis Van Elsberg's game-high 21 points to pull out the victory. Sam Stensgard had 15 points to lead Simley, while Zach Gullerud chipped in 10.
• FARMINGTON 97, SPRING LAKE PARK 95 (OT): The teams were tied at halftime and at the end of regulation before the Tigers eked out the OT win. Farmington had four players in double figures, led by Mackinley Bassett's 31 points, while SLP was paced by Gary Cook's game-high 35.
Maple Grove rolls early
• MAPLE GROVE 68, CHAMPLIN PARK 50: An 11-point first half doomed the Rebels, as a 38-11 halftime deficit proved too difficult to overcome. The Crimson had four players in double digits, led by Angie Davison's 17 points. Alli Zopfi was the Rebels' high scorer with 19, while Kalli Zimmerman added 12.
Cadets cruise to victory
• ST. THOMAS ACADEMY 6, CRETIN-DERHAM HALL 1: Christiano Versich had two goals and Tony Bretzman and Jack Dougherty each had two assists as the Cadets defeated the Raiders. Jack Buckingham scored the lone goal for the Raiders.
• BRAINERD 4, ST. CLOUD APOLLO 3 (OT): The Warriors saved their best for last, scoring a total of four unanswered goals in the third period and overtime, eventually winning on Adam Fischer's unassisted goal at 2:52 of OT. The goal was Fischer's second of the evening. Kyle Helmberger stopped 36 shots in the victory.
Hopkins gets balanced scoring
• HOPKINS 3, APPLE VALLEY 1: The Royals skated out to a 2-1 lead after one period and scored once more in the second to defeat the Eagles. Hopkins received single goals from Corbin Boyd, Kylie Hanley and Nina Rodgers in the victory. Hailey Sampson turned away 35 shots for Apple Valley.
• MAHTOMEDI 3, SIMLEY 3: The Zephyrs and Spartans traded goals all evening, and ended in the tie. Lexi Muller of Simley had two assists and was the sole skater with multiple points.