• INDIANA STATE 17, NORTH DAKOTA STATE 14: Johnny Towalid returned two interceptions for touchdowns Saturday as the visiting Sycamores (5-2, 3-1 Missouri Valley) beat the Bison (5-1, 2-1), ending the defending FCS champions' 10-game winning streak. Towalid picked off a pass by Brock Jensen and went 27 yards for a score in the second quarter to give Indiana State a 10-3 lead. He did it again early in the fourth quarter, scoring from 31 yards to make it 17-6 Sycamores.
• South Dakota State 31, Western Illinois 10: Tyrel Kool returned the opening kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown and Zach Zenner ran for 171 yards and two scores, leading the host Jackrabbits (5-1, 3-0 Missouri Valley) to victory.
• MISSOURI STATE 27, SOUTH DAKOTA 24: The host Bears (1-6, 1-3 Missouri Valley) kicked a 33-yard field goal as time expired to beat the Coyotes (1-5, 0-3). Missouri State scored 17 points in the final 5:27.
• Northern Arizona 45, North Dakota 38: Cary Grossart threw four touchdown passes and the Lumberjacks (5-1, 3-0 Big Sky) won their fifth straight game, defeating the host Sioux (3-4, 1-3). Braden Hanson threw three TD passes for North Dakota before leaving with an undisclosed injury. It was the schools' first meeting since 1985.
• MISSISSIPPI 41, AUBURN 20: The host Rebels (4-3, 1-2) ended a 16-game SEC losing streak with a win over the Tigers (1-5, 0-4). Auburn has lost six consecutive SEC games. Three of its four conference losses this season -- against Arkansas, Mississippi State, Ole Miss -- have been by a combined 56 points.
• VIRGINIA TECH 41, DUKE 20: The host Hokies (4-3, 2-1 ACC) fell behind 20-0 before burying the Blue Devils (5-2, 2-1).
• NORTH CAROLINA 18, MIAMI 14: The visiting Tar Heels (5-2, 2-1 ACC) beat the Hurricanes (4-3, 3-1) for their fourth straight win.
• TEMPLE 17, CONNECTICUT 14 (OT): The Owls (3-2, 2-0) beat the host Huskies (3-4, 0-2) and have won two consecutive Big East games for the first time in the program's history. UConn's Chad Christen missed on four field goal attempts, including a 28-yarder on UConn's overtime possession.
• HOUSTON 39, UAB 17: Matt Hogan kicked six field goals for the host Cougars (3-3, 2-0 Conference USA) in their victory over the Blazers.
• OHIO 34, AKRON 28: The Bobcats (7-0, 3-0 Mid-American Conference) won at home to open a season with seven victories for the first time since 1968.
• NEVADA 42, UNLV 37: Stefphon Jefferson rushed for 185 yards and three touchdowns to help the Wolf Pack (6-1, 3-0 Mountain West) overcome a 17-point halftime deficit and defeat the Rebels (1-6, 1-1).
• Tennessee-Martin 66, Murray State 59: Derek Carr threw for 560 yards and seven touchdowns, completing 42 of 46 passes for the visiting Skyhawks (5-2, 3-1 Ohio Valley Conference).
|Chicago Cubs - LP: J. Russell||4||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - WP: W. Rodriguez||5|
|Detroit - WP: M. Scherzer||5||FINAL|
|Cleveland - LP: C. Kluber||1|
|NY Yankees - LP: V. Nuno||2||FINAL|
|Baltimore - WP: J. Johnson||3|
|Tampa Bay - WP: A. Cobb||4||FINAL|
|Toronto - LP: R. Ortiz||3|
|Cincinnati - WP: M. Leake||4||FINAL|
|NY Mets - LP: J. Niese||0|
|Philadelphia - WP: T. Cloyd||7||FINAL|
|Miami - LP: D. Below||3|
|Minnesota - LP: B. Duensing||4||FINAL|
|Atlanta - WP: C. Kimbrel||5|
|Oakland - WP: D. Straily||1||FINAL|
|Texas - LP: Y. Darvish||0|
|Los Angeles - LP: Z. Greinke||2||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - WP: M. Fiers||5|
|Boston - LP: F. Doubront||1||FINAL|
|Chicago WSox - WP: J. Quintana||3|
|Kansas City - WP: B. Chen||7||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: P. Clemens||3|
|Arizona - LP: M. Reynolds||4||FINAL|
|Colorado - WP: W. Lopez||5|
|Seattle - LP: A. Harang||0||FINAL|
|LA Angels - WP: J. Williams||12|
|St. Louis - WP: A. Wainwright||10||FINAL|
|San Diego - LP: E. Volquez||2|
|Washington - LP: Y. Maya||2||FINAL|
|San Francisco - WP: J. Affeldt||4|