8:50 a.m. update: Busy on Hwy. 10
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- September 9, 2013 - 8:52 AM
Commuters on eastbound Hwy. 10 have dealt with added delays all morning, and that is still the case between Armstrong Blvd. and 7th Avenue E. through Ramsey and Anoka.
While some routes are improving, we still have plenty of slow spots at this hour. Those include:
- Westbound 94 from Hwy. 61 to 35E
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from Dale St. to Cleveland Avenue.
- Crosstown both directions from 35W to Hwy. 100
- Westbound Hwy. 110 from Delaware Avenue to 35E.
- Southbound 35W from Lake Drive to 694.
Look out for the junk in the right lane of northbound 35E at 80th Street.
© 2015 Star Tribune