Page 2 of 2 Previous
• The living room has hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace with a pecan and tile surround. French doors lead to a patio for entertaining.
• The large master suite boasts a sitting area in front of a wood-burning fireplace. A doorway opens to an all-season porch that once was the original sleeping porch.
• The kitchen was updated by previous owners, with Silestone countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, double ovens and a wet bar.
• The third floor holds a bedroom under a vaulted ceiling. “That was our son’s penthouse when he was in high school,” said Shawn.
• Original built-in bookcases and leaded-glass French doors are in the library.
• The finished basement features terrazzo marble floors, and family and fitness rooms.
• The home is on a double lot, offering a big back yard with a stone terrace, perennial gardens, shrubs and evergreens.
Brad Palecek of Edina Realty, has the listing, 612-839-6029, www.bradpalecek.com.
Lynn Underwood • 612-673-7619
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE
To have a unique property considered for a Homegazing feature, please send digital photos and a description to firstname.lastname@example.org.