Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. FINDING ME, by Michelle Knight with Michelle Burford. (Weinstein) The story of a woman kidnapped in Cleveland in 2002, then tortured, who escaped in 2013.
8. NO PLACE TO HIDE, by Glenn Greenwald. (Metropolitan/Holt) The journalist, part of the Guardian team that won a 2014 Pulitzer Prize, presents new material about NSA surveillance and describes his work with Edward Snowden.
9. SPECIAL HEART, by Bret Baier with Jim Mills. (Center Street) A Fox News anchor writes about the challenges his family faced in caring for his son, who has congenital heart disease.
10. DAVID AND GOLIATH, by Malcolm Gladwell. (Little, Brown) How disadvantages can work in our favor; from the author of “The Tipping Point.”
ADVICE, MISCELLANEOUS AND HOW-TO
1. INSTINCT, by T.D. Jakes. (FaithWords) The power of turning intuition into action.
2. GRAIN BRAIN, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg. (Little, Brown) The effect of carbohydrates on the brain, and how to reverse it.
3. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, by Gary Chapman. (Northfield) How to communicate love in a way a spouse will understand.
4. THE EVERYGIRL’S GUIDE TO DIET AND FITNESS, by Maria Menounos. (Zinc Ink/Ballantine Books) A TV host and journalist shares her common-sense approach to health and nutrition.
5. WHEAT BELLY, by William Davis. (Rodale) An examination of the role of wheat in modern diets.
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending June 7. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.