Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. THE FUTURE, by Al Gore. (Random House, $30.) The six drivers of global change that are reshaping our world.
8. KILLING LINCOLN, by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. (Holt, $28.) The host of “The O’Reilly Factor” recounts the events surrounding the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
9. NO EASY DAY, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer. (Dutton, $26.95.) An account by a former member of the Navy SEALs, written pseudonymously, of the mission that killed Osama bin Laden.
10. UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand. (Random House, $27.) An Olympic runner’s story of survival as a prisoner of the Japanese in World War II after his plane went down over the Pacific.
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, by Akira Himekawa. (Dark Horse, $34.99.) The chronology of the games, published in partnership with Nintendo. (b)
2. SHRED: THE REVOLUTIONARY DIET, by Ian K. Smith. (St. Martin’s, $24.99.) A six-week system that combines meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement, strategic exercise and other elements.
3. REBOOTING WORK, by Maynard Webb. (Jossey-Bass/Wiley, $27.95.) Using technology to be more successful on the job.
4. THE PLAN, by Lyn-Genet Recitas. (Grand Central Life and Style, $25.99.) A 20-day program that offers individualized help for weight loss.
5. WHEAT BELLY, by William Davis. (Rodale, $25.99.) An examination of wheat in modern diets and an argument for its elimination.
Rankings reflect sales for the week of Feb. 3 at thousands of venues nationwide. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some booksellers report receving bulk orders.