• MICHIGAN 10, OHIO STATE 6: Zach Hyman, Tyler Motte and Dylan Larkin each scored twice as the No. 19 Wolverines (13-7, 5-1 Big Ten) beat the Buckeyes (7-11-2, 2-4) in a scoring spectacle in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday night. Anthony Greco had a hat trick and Matt Johnson two goals for Ohio State. Conference-leading Michigan is 9-1 in its past 10 games.
• MICHIGAN ST. 2, PENN ST. 2 (OT tie, MSU wins shootout): Ryan Keller and Villiam Haag scored in the final four minutes of the opening period and Jake Hildebrand made 48 saves as the Spartans (7-10-2, 1-2-2-1) tied the Nittany Lions (10-7-3, 4-2-1). Michigan State won a shootout 2-1 for an extra point in the standings. Eric Scheid and Dave Goodwin had goals for Penn State.
• WESTERN MICHIGAN 2, MINNESOTA DULUTH 2 (OT, tie, WMU wins shootout): The visiting Broncos (9-9-2, 2-6-2-2 NCHC) took a 2-0 lead, but the No. 5 Bulldogs (13-7, 8-4) forced overtime on goals by Brenden Kotyk, his first of the season on a power play in the second period, and Justin Crandall early in the third. Tony Cameranesi had an assist on each goal. The Broncos won the shootout 2-1.
• NORTH DAKOTA 7, NIAGARA 1: Austin Poganski and Bryn Chyzyk each scored two goals for No. 3 UND (15-5-2) in a romp over the visiting Knights (3-16-2). Zane McIntyre stopped 27 shots for North Dakota, which scored four goals in the second period.
• DENVER 3, ST. CLOUD STATE 1: Joey LaLeggia’s power-play early in the second period broke a 1-all tie and gave the No. 13 Pioneers (12-7-1, 5-5) a win over the visiting Huskies (9-11-1, 4-6-1).
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 2, FERRIS STATE 1: Jordan Nelson scored in the first period and Casey Nelson in the second to lead the No. 1 Mavericks (17-4-1, 14-2-1 WCHA) over the host Bulldogs (11-12-1, 8-7). Stephon Williams made 23 saves for MSU Mankato. He had a shutout until Kyle Schempp scored for Ferris State at 7:33 of the third period.
• LAKE SUPERIOR STATE 1, BEMIDJI STATE 0: Alex Globke scored with one second left in the third period — on a power play — to give the Lakers (5-19-1, 4-13) a home victory. Bemidji State (7-11-3, 5-7-3) outshot Lake Superior State 44-26 but couldn’t get the puck past goalie Gordon Defiel.