vikings at Ravens
Noon Sunday M&T Bank Stadium
TV: Ch. 9
Radio: 100.3-FM, 1130-AM
ABOUT THE RAVENS RECORD: 6-6
• Have won three of their past four games. They defeated the Steelers 22-20 on Thanksgiving Day.
• The defending Super Bowl champions have reached the playoffs for five consecutive years, the longest streak in the NFL.
• Have won 10 of their past 16 games against the NFC.
• RB Ray Rice, who finished 11th in the NFL with 1,143 rushing yards last year, has just 482 rushing yards this season.
• Without S Ed Reed, who left in free agency, and retired LB Ray Lewis, the Ravens still rank 10th in total defense, allowing 329 yards a game.
• Have allowed 16.9 points per game in their past 11 games, fourth best in the NFL in that span.
PLAYER SPEAK QB Joe Flacco
• Flacco, below, has 2,993 passing yards this season and is on pace to break his career high set last year (3,817).
• The Super Bowl XLVII MVP has 119 completions of 25 yards or more since 2010, sixth most in the NFL (23 such passes this year).
• On running game issues: “I think earlier in the year it was just one block here, one block there, then our running backs were beat up for a little bit. … I think we’re really working on it and getting better and better.”
• On Vikings’ pass rushers: “The big thing is they’re relentless. They’ve got a high motor. They keep coming, and they keep coming.”
COACH SPEAK John Harbaugh
|Atlanta||0||Top 4th Inning|
|Washington||2||Bottom 4th Inning|
|NY Mets||3||Top 5th Inning|
|Pittsburgh||2||Top 5th Inning|
|Miami||2||Top 6th Inning|
|Baltimore||2||Top 5th Inning|
|Boston||0||Bottom 5th Inning|
|Detroit||1||Top 6th Inning|
|Miami||0||Bottom 1st Inning|
|Chicago Cubs||3:05 PM|
|Chicago WSox||3:05 PM|
|Kansas City||3:05 PM|
|Phoenix||61||3rd Qtr 11:46|
|Charlotte||55||3rd Qtr 8:32|
|Golden State||8:00 PM|
|Philadelphia||4||3rd Prd 18:32|
|San Jose||3:00 PM|
|Louisiana||47||2nd Half 12:37|
|Duke||34||2nd Half 14:19|
|Saint Josephs||37||2nd Half 14:25|
|Michigan State||2:30 PM|
|Vancouver FC||6:00 PM|
|Northwestern St||41||2nd Half 10:08|
|Stephen F Austin||30|
|Wright State||61||2nd Half 11:28|
|Fla Gulf Coast|
|St Francis-PA||2:00 PM|
|Aug 9 - vs. Houston||7 pm||X||27-13|
|Aug 16 - at Buffalo||6 pm||X||20-16|
|Aug 25 - at San Francisco||7 pm||X||34-14|
|Aug 29 - vs. Tennessee||7 pm||X||24-23|
|2013 regular season|
|Sep 8 - at Detroit||Noon||X||34-24|
|Sep 15 - at Chicago||Noon||X||31-30|
|Sep 22 - vs. Cleveland||Noon||X||31-27|
|Sep 29 - vs. Pittsburgh (in London)||Noon||X||34-27|
|Oct 6 - Bye|
|Oct 13 - vs. Carolina||Noon||X||35-10|
|Oct 21 - at. NY Giants||7:40 pm||X||23-7|
|Oct 27 - vs. Green Bay||7:30 pm||X||44-31|
|Nov 3 - at Dallas||Noon||X||27-23|
|Nov 7 - vs. Washington||7:25 pm||X||34-27|
|Nov 17 - at Seattle||3:25 pm||X||41-20|
|Nov. 24 - at Green Bay||Noon||26-26|
|Dec 1 - vs. Chicago||Noon||X||23-20|
|Dec 8 - at Baltimore||Noon||X||29-26|
|Dec 15 - vs. Philadelphia||Noon||X||48-30|
|Dec 22 - at Cincinnati||Noon||X||42-14|
|Dec 29 - vs. Detroit||Noon||X||14-13|