• Atlanta (13-2) has clinched the South title and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
• Green Bay (11-4) has clinched the North and can clinch a first-round bye with a victory over the Vikings or losses by San Francisco and Seattle.
• San Francisco (10-4-1) has clinched a playoff spot. Can clinch the West title with a victory over Arizona or a Seattle loss to St. Louis. Can clinch a first-round bye with a victory and a Green Bay loss to the Vikings.
• Washington (9-6) can win the East by beating Dallas; can clinch wild-card spot with losses by Vikings and Chicago.
• Seattle (10-5) has clinched a wild-card spot; can clinch the West with a victory over the Rams and a San Francisco loss. Can clinch first-round bye with a win and losses by San Francisco and Green Bay.
• The Vikings (9-6) can clinch a wild-card spot by beating the Packers on Sunday. The Vikings also can make the playoffs, with a loss, if Dallas, Chicago and the N.Y. Giants lose.
• Chicago (9-6) can make the playoffs with a victory at Detroit and a Vikings loss.
• Dallas (8-7) can win the East by beating Washington.
• The N.Y. Giants (8-7) can make the playoffs with a victory over Philadelphia and losses by the Vikings, Dallas and Chicago.
The six-team field is set but not the matchups.
• Houston (12-3) is the South champ and can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory over Indianapolis or a losses by Denver and New England.
• Denver (12-3) is the West champ and can clinch first-round bye with a victory or a New England loss; can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory and a Houston loss.
• New England (11-4) is the East champ and can clinch a first-round bye with a victory and a Denver or Houston loss. New England also can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory and losses by both Houston and Denver.
• Baltimore (10-5) is the North champ.
• Indianapolis (10-5) will be the No. 5 seed as a wild card.
• Cincinnati (9-6) will be the No. 6 seed as a wild card.
|Atlanta - LP: J. Walden||4||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - WP: H. Rondon||5|
|Washington - LP: J. Zimmermann||2||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: A. Burnett||6|
|Chicago WSox - LP: H. Noesi||4||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: C. Kluber||7|
|NY Yankees - LP: A. Warren||2||FINAL|
|Baltimore - WP: T. McFarland||3|
|Pittsburgh - LP: T. Watson||5||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - WP: C. Partch||6|
|Miami - LP: H. Alvarez||1||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: Z. Wheeler||7|
|Toronto - WP: A. Loup||8||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: G. Balfour||5|
|LA Angels - WP: G. Richards||3||FINAL|
|Texas - LP: N. Tepesch||0|
|St. Louis||6||Bottom 7th Inning|
|Boston||8||Top 9th Inning|
|Detroit - WP: A. Sanchez||2||FINAL|
|Kansas City - LP: D. Duffy||1|
|Minnesota||1||Top 8th Inning|
|San Diego||2||Bottom 4th Inning|
|Oakland||2||Top 5th Inning|
|Arizona||0||Top 5th Inning|
|D.C.||0||1st Half 44:55|
|Calgary||7/12/14 5:30 PM|
|Brt Columbia||7/12/14 8:30 PM|
|Edmonton||7/17/14 7:30 PM|
|Toronto||7/18/14 6:00 PM|
|Hamilton||7/18/14 9:00 PM|
|Montreal||7/19/14 6:00 PM|
|Aug 8 - vs. Oakland||7 pm|
|Aug 16 - vs. Arizona||7:30 pm|
|Aug 23 - at Kansas City||7 pm|
|Aug 28 - at Tennessee||7 pm|
|2014 regular season|
|Sep 7 - at St. Louis||Noon|
|Sep 14 - vs. New England||Noon|
|Sep 21 - at New Orleans||Noon|
|Sep 28 - vs. Atlanta||3:25 pm|
|Oct 2 - at Green Bay||7:25 pm|
|Oct 12 - vs. Detroit||Noon|
|Oct 19 - at. Buffalo||Noon|
|Oct 26 - at Tampa Bay||Noon|
|Nov 2 - vs. Washington||Noon|
|Nov 9 - Bye|
|Nov 16 - at Chicago||Noon|
|Nov. 23 - vs. Green Bay||Noon|
|Nov. 30 - vs. Carolina||Noon|
|Dec 7 - vs. NY Jets||Noon|
|Dec 14 - at Detroit||Noon|
|Dec 21 - at Miami||Noon|
|Dec 28 - vs. Chicago||Noon|