Chart: Twins sliding into New York City
- May 30, 2014 - 1:11 AM
not getting it done ...
The Twins have lost six of their past seven games — their worst seven-game stretch this season.
• They’ve batted .115 (6-for-52) with runners in scoring position in those games.
• They’ve scored two or fewer runs in five of the past seven games.
• They’re 3-19 this season when scoring three or fewer runs.
... not getting easier
It’s on to Yankee Stadium, where the Twins are 9-31 since 2002.
• The up-and-down Yankees are up again, winning four of their past five games.
• The next two Twins starters, Ricky Nolasco and Kevin Correia, are struggling.
• After NYC, the Twins get first-place Milwaukee for four: two on the road, then two home.
© 2017 Star Tribune