9 a.m. update: Loosening up
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- October 1, 2013 - 9:03 AM
As we end the Tuesday rush hour, one that saw a flurry of stalls and crashes between 7:20 and 8 a.m., congestion is loosening its grip in most places.
However, we still have pockets of slow traffic where drivers will encounter delays. Those include:
- Westbound I-694 from 35W over to Hwy. 252. The freeway is reduced to two lanes due to concrete repair work scheduled to be in effect until November.
- Westbound 94 and northbound 35E approaching downtown St. Paul.
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 10 to 694 and ahead from Johnson Street down to Hennepin Avenue.
- Westbound Hwy. 610 from Hwy. 10 over the Mississippi River Bridge
- Both directions of 494 and Crosstown between Hwy. 100 and 35W.
© 2014 Star Tribune