9 a.m. update: Rush hour wrap up
- Blog Post by: Tim Harlow
- September 17, 2013 - 9:00 AM
The morning rush hour ends with congestion loosening on most major routes and dropping travel times.
A few places were congestion is still slowing the drive include:
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis, 15 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 61 from 70th Street to I-94, 12 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from Edgerton Street to 35W, 15 minutes
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 280 to downtown Minneapolis, 12 minutes
We are crash and incident free at this hour. Look for road work on westbound Hwy. 62 at Shady Oak Road where the ramp and shoulder are under repair.
© 2013 Star Tribune