RandBall: Want cheap Vikings tickets? Try the Browns or Panthers games
- Blog Post by: Michael Rand
- September 5, 2013 - 5:30 PM
You should read the entire thing because it's interesting, albeit a little confusing; for our tastes, we'll pull out this nugget:
- Rams at Cowboys: -46.1%
- Browns at Vikings: -40.2%
- Panthers at Vikings: -38.0%
- Jaguars at Rams: -36.5%
- TIE: Jaguars at Browns AND Cardinals at 49ers: -34.2%
In other words, the Vikings' home games against the Browns (home opener) and Panthers (Oct. 13, after their bye) are two of the three games with the sharpest drop, at least according to Vivid.
Indeed, the Vikings' cheapest single-game ticket is $41, but there are bundles for less than $30 on Vivid.
Either folks are tepid on the purple or the opponents ... or both.
© 2015 Star Tribune