The latest details on 4Marq, downtown's newest apartment tower
- Blog Post by: Jim Buchta
- April 19, 2013 - 12:08 PM
Earlier this week, JustListed gave you a glimpse of of 4Marq, the 30-story luxury apartment tower that was designed by Minneapolis-based UrbanWorks Architecture and will be built by Mortenson Construction at 400 Marquette Avenue S. in downtown Minneapolis.JustListed now has several other hot little details from Bob Solfelt, vice president of Mortenson Development, including:
- Materials: Pre-cast concrete with glass and anodized aluminum.
- Retail: about 2,000 square feet of retail on the first floor and parking above.
- What's next: The Downtown Minneapolis Neighborhood Association already gave the building its approval, but the project still needs approval from the City Council on April 26, and from the city Planning Commission in early June.
- Estimated completion date: Late 2014.
© 2014 Star Tribune