34 degrees (high) with 16 mph winds: Your Target Field opening day survival kit
- Blog Post by: Michael Rand
- March 26, 2013 - 1:12 PM
As such, here is a Target Field survival kit for opening day:
* Long underwear
* Ski mask (this will also help you steal handfuls of meat from the sausage stand).
* Hot chocolate
* Booze for hot chocolate (this will also help you withstand the pitching matchup of Justin Verlander vs. TBA).
* Butch Huskey gameworn Twins jersey, which can double as a four-person blanket.
* Gloves -- not actually baseball gloves to catch foul balls, just regular gloves for warmth.
Please add on in the comments, and do know that it WILL get warmer soon.
© 2013 Star Tribune