Chart: Wild game cooking presentations at Pheasant Fest
- February 12, 2013 - 8:16 PM
COOKING WILD GAME
Pheasant Fest events at the wild game cooking stage:
• Chef and author Georgia Pellegrini will give presentations at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday. Her website is georgiapellegrini.com.
• Hank Shaw, wild game cook and author of a wild foods website and book, will give presentations at 6 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Sunday. His website is honest-food.net/.
• Lenny McNab, executive chef at Kessler Canyon resort in Colorado, will give cooking presentations at 4 and 7 p.m. Friday, noon and 3 p.m. Saturday and noon and 2 p.m. Sunday.
• More information: pheasantfest.org.
© 2017 Star Tribune