Current Wild depth chart
- September 26, 2011 - 7:46 AM
WILD DEPTH CHART
The Wild will open the regular season Oct. 8 with a maximum 23-man roster. After 17 cuts Sunday, the Wild's roster is down to 24 healthy players and four injured players. Here's a look at who sticks for now:
• Devin Setoguchi-Mikko Koivu-Dany Heatley
• Guillaume Latendresse-Matt Cullen-Pierre-Marc Bouchard
• Darroll Powe-Kyle Brodziak-Cal Clutterbuck
• Colton Gillies-Eric Nystrom-Brad Staubitz
• Brett Bulmer-Casey Wellman
Injured: Matt Kassian (finger), Cody Almond (back)
• Greg Zanon-Marek Zidlicky
• Nick Schultz-Marco Scandella
• Clayton Stoner-Jared Spurgeon
• Justin Falk-Nate Prosser
Injured: Mike Lundin (back), Drew Bagnall (shoulder)
• Niklas Backstrom
• Josh Harding
Sunday's roster cuts: Kris Foucault, David McIntyre, Carson McMillan, Warren Peters*, Chad Rau, Jeff Taffe*, Jon DiSalvatore*, Jed Ortmeyer*, Jarod Palmer, Tyler Cuma, Chay Genoway, Jeff Penner*, Dennis Endras*, Matt Hackett and Darcy Kuemper.
Released from tryouts: Jordan Hendry, Kris Fredheim.
* Must clear waivers Tuesday at 11 a.m. to be reassigned.
© 2014 Star Tribune