Eddie Mosley "sounded kind of desperate," a half-sister said.

Last April, Mosley was subpoenaed to appear in a Minnesota court on charges of sexually assaulting a teenage relative. The night he received the court notice at his St. Louis home, Mosley called the girl's mother 26 times over a two-hour span and texted her 13 times between calls, a Brooklyn Park police officer testified Friday.

Mosley told the girl's mother "he couldn't do 30 years," his half-sister Sheila Harris testified in Hennepin County court.

Prosecutors allege that days later Mosley drove to Brooklyn Park seeking to silence the teenager, a trip that ended in the April 9, 2012, shooting deaths of DeLois Brown, 59, and her elderly parents at Brown's home. Mosley, 35, is on trial for first-degree murder in the killings of Brown; James Bolden Sr., 83, and Clover Bolden, 81.

Mosley's attorney, Travis Keil, told Judge Toddrick Barnette earlier this week that Mosley had no motive to kill the victims and that cellphone records would show he could not have been in Brooklyn Park at the time of the killings.

On Friday, the prosecution presented witnesses' testimony and analysis of phone records.

Harris, 44, of Florissant, Mo., said she and Mosley shared the same father. She testified that she took part in a three-way phone call on April 5, 2012, with Mosley and the teenager's mother, who initiated the call. The call took place after Mosley learned he was charged with rape in Wright County, Minn.

The mother said that her teenage daughter had told her and Brown that Mosley assaulted her, the first time during a family vacation in Wisconsin Dells. Harris testified that Mosley told the mother that "he wishes she had called him. He was family."

"For lack of a better word, he sounded kind of desperate," Harris said Friday.

Brooklyn Park police officer Juel Lund told the court about several other phone calls that took place that week.

At 6:55 p.m. on April 5, 2012, the girl's mother received the first of 26 calls made that night from Mosley's phone, with the last call coming at 9:03 p.m., Lund said. Usually, the mother hung up immediately or didn't pick up the phone. He called again the next morning, at 9:32, and then stopped calling her.

Prosecutors say Mosley drove to Brown's house, expecting to find the teenage girl there. He planned to kill the girl and Brown, who would have been a witness, the state says.

Lund said cell tower records show that another St. Louis-area phone number that Mosley had called often was suddenly active and heading from St. Louis to Brooklyn Park on April 8. According to Lund, two calls were made on that cellphone in Brooklyn Park on April 9 — one at 6:17 a.m., the other at 6:21 — around the time of the shootings.

Other phone records show that calls were exchanged from that cellphone later that day, to phones used by three women with whom Mosley has children, Lund testified.

Mosley chose not to be tried before a jury but before the judge. The trial resumes Monday.