Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., Which British liner was sunk in 1915? Answer: Lusitania.)
1. John Kerry got slammed for using this "A" word with Israel.
2. In 1836, Texas became independent from ____.
3. What is Hillary Clinton's maiden name?
4. In which city did Anne Frank write her diary?
5. Whose expedition was second to reach the South Pole?
6. What name is most closely associated with the Gunpowder Plot?
7. The Mau Mau were most active in this country during the 1950s.
8. This Mongolian emperor was the grandson of Genghis Khan.
9. Which Thracian slave led an uprising against Rome in 73 B.C.?
ANSWERS: 1. Apartheid. 2. Mexico. 3. Rodham. 4. Amsterdam. 5. Robert Falcon Scott. 6. Guy Fawkes. 7. Kenya. 8. Kublai Khan. 9. Spartacus.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.