Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: BACKGAMMON, BINGO, BLACKJACK AND BRIDGE
(e.g., The Bermuda Bowl is for which game? Answer: (Contract) Bridge.)
1. What point count is the target in Blackjack?
2. A typical Bingo card utilizes the numbers 1 through ____.
3. What term describes the partner of the declarer in Bridge?
4. In Blackjack, how many points is counted for an ace?
5. In Bridge, what is winning all but one of the tricks called?
6. What number is "two little ducks" in Bingo?
7. How many triangles are on each side of a Backgammon board?
8. In Bridge, a hand with no card over 9 is called a ____.
9. Which numbers may appear under the "G" column in Bingo?
ANSWERS: 1. Twenty-one. 2. Seventy-five. 3. Dummy. 4. Either 1 or 11. 5. Small slam. 6. Twenty-two. 7. Twelve. 8. Yarborough. 9. 46 through 60.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.