IF YOU GO
• Arrive an hour in advance to get a seat. Even with the pass, admittance is not guaranteed. You will be turned away if the theater reaches capacity, although that rarely happens. Popular movies such as "Juno," "Harry Potter" or "Hannah Montana" have reached capacity.
• Each pass usually admits two people. Potential blockbusters such as this summer's new "Star Trek" movie may admit only one.
• Expect to win two to four passes a month if you regularly check the sites.
• Most sneaks start at 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, but some movies start mid-day, especially children's movies.
• You'll be responsible for picking up passes with some distributors. Other passes can be printed from your computer.