Life Time Fitness Inc.
Glen Stubbe, Star Tribune
Woodbury's Life Time Fitness evacuated for gas leak
- Article by: Libor Jany
- Star Tribune
- October 10, 2013 - 5:17 PM
A natural gas leak Thursday morning forced authorities to evacuate Life Time Fitness in Woodbury for several hours as the morning rush wound down.
A Lifetime spokesman said the leak started about 10:15 a.m., when a worker accidentally severed a gas line while operating a backhoe near the health club at 675 Commons Dr.
No injuries were reported, and people were allowed back in the club at about 1:30 p.m., said Jason Thunstrom. He said the leak was reported just after the club’s morning rush, prompting the evacuation.
Libor Jany • 651-952-5033 Twitter:@StribJany
© 2017 Star Tribune