- March 16, 2011 - 10:15 AM
About Star Tribune search
Most Star Tribune articles published since December 2007 are available online for free and can be searched using the form above. Search also includes multimedia such as videos and news graphics. Articles from wire services such as the Associated Press are available for only short periods of time, if at all. Refer to the Search F.A.Q. for more information, as well as tips on how to search for items.
How to search for other types of content on StarTribune.com.
- Archives: Articles published in the newspaper dating back to 1986.
- Obituaries: Death notices that appeared in the Star Tribune and other Minnesota newspapers.
- Reporters and editors: The newsroom staff directory.
- Blogs: Use the search function within each blog.
- Databases: Our InfoCenter includes jail bookings, public salaries, real estate transactions and more.
- Events: Hundreds of calendar listings of things to do in the Twin Cities area. You can also search movie showtimes and TV listings.
- Recipes:Thousands of recipes from the Star Tribune newspaper.
- Restaurants: Dining options by cuisine, price and neighborhood.
- Yellow pages: Local business listings.
- Classifieds: Merchandise and garage sales, plus special searches for jobs, cars and homes.
Reprints and permissions
Learn how to get a copy of an article or photo that appeared on StarTribune.com or in the newspaper.
© 2013 Star Tribune