Page 2 of 2 Previous
• KB Shimmer in ‘Oh, Splat’: Feeling a bit Jackson Pollock today? Brush on this white polish filled with a rainbow of glitter for a splatter paint vibe. Just think: A couple layers, plus a clear top coat and your nails will be a work of art. Get it: $8.75, www.kbshimmer.com
• Milani One Coat Glitter Nail Lacquer in ‘Gold Glitz’: You’ll be puttin’ on the ritz — and the glitz — with this gold shade that glitters with the best of ’em. It’s like jewels for your nails. Who wouldn’t want to get in on that? Get it: $3.82, www.drugstore.com.
• Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in ‘Sitting Pretty’: Can’t part with basic black, even in spring? Let your nails take on a pop of purple color. This medium shade isn’t too pastel, isn’t too dark — as Goldilocks would say, it’s just right. Get it: $4.79, www.target.com.
• Essie Nail Polish in ‘Play Date’: Make your own ode to spring with this perfect pastel purple polish. It’s ladylike, but still fashion-forward, so it works at the office or, as the name suggests, at play. Get it: $7.75, www.walmart.com
• Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in ‘Polar Purple’: Give your metallic purple nails an instant upgrade with this cool polish: You paint on a base coat, then, after your second coat, you hold the cap with a built-in magnet over the nail for 10 seconds, and the polish moves around, creating a cool lined effect. Pay a pro for fancy nail art? No, thank you! Get it: $9.99, www.walgreens.com