Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. UNBREAKABLE, by Jenni Rivera with Marissa Mateo. (Atria.) A life of the Mexican-American singer, who was killed in a plane crash in December.
8. AMERICAN GUN, by Chris Kyle with William Doyle. (Morrow/HarperCollins.) Kyle, a former member of the Navy SEALs who was shot to death in Texas in February, tells how 10 firearms changed U.S. history.
9. THE DUCK COMMANDER FAMILY, by Willie and Korie Robertson with Mark Schlabach. (Howard Books.) Behind the scenes at the A&E show “Duck Dynasty.”
10. ELEVEN RINGS, by Phil Jackson and Hugh Delehanty. (Penguin Press.) An autobiography by the coach who led the Chicago Bulls and the Los Angeles Lakers to multiple NBA championships.
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, by Gary Chapman. (Northfield.) How to communicate love in a way a spouse will understand.
2. WHEAT BELLY, by William Davis. (Rodale.) An examination of wheat in modern diets and an argument for its elimination.
3. THE 100, by Jorge Cruise. (Morrow/HarperCollins.) A four-week, low-sugar weight-loss plan.
4. WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel. (Workman.) Advice for parents-to-be. (b)
5. THE FASTDIET, by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer. (Atria.) A diet that calls for eating normally five days a week and fasting two days.
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending July13. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.