• Are you certified by the American Academy of Dermatology or a similar board? Explain the certification process.
• Does a doctor or an assistant administer the treatment?
• What is the price per syringe, vial or area?
• How many units/syringes will you use on me? (Ask this in person only.)
• Can a consultation fee be used as a credit toward services?
• How many years have you been administering this product? (Two to three years is a good minimum.)
• What will give me the most bang for my buck if (fill in the blank) is my budget?
• Are free touchups part of the price?
• Can a doctor evaluate me that day if there is a reaction or poor results?
• Is there a money-back guarantee if I am unhappy? JOHN EWOLDT