Fact Frenzy: How well do you know your Minnesota movies and music?
We've scored your Fact Frenzy quizzes and selected a winner! Check your email to see if you snagged the special Star Tribune prize package. Not a winner this time? Stop back in tomorrow at startribune.com/factfrenzy for another round and another chance to play. In the meantime, you can find the answers to yesterday's game below. See you tomorrow!
This contest has ended, but you can still play along by watching the video above and checking your answers below.
Fact Frenzy, Minnesota Movies and Music Edition
1. In the 1992 movie The Mighty Ducks, hockey player Adam Banks is repeatedly called “cake eater” by his teammates because he hails from which Minnesota town?
2. This year, Actress Winona Ryder profiled her hometown of Winona, Minn., in a Super Bowl commercial for what company?
3. In the movie Fargo, the character Jerry Lundegaard is named after which Minnesotan?
A Star Tribune film critic (CORRECT)
A notorious criminal
A high school teacher
A prominent athlete
4. Where did Prince go to middle school?
Folwell Middle School
Bryant Junior High School (CORRECT)
Sanford Middle School
Phillips Junior High School
5. What was the name of Lizzo’s first solo album, recorded in Minnesota?
Cuz I Love You
Big Grrrl Small World
6. First Avenue originally started as what?
A Greyhound bus depot (CORRECT)
A post office
A police station
A basketball venue for the Minneapolis Lakers