For Slow Art Day on Saturday, the Weisman Art Museum is offering a tour and discussion at 1 p.m. In addition, the museum is handing out cards with questions that can help people tour the gallery using the principles of slow art. Here’s what it says:
• Perceive: Before you read anything about the image, use your powers of observation to look slowly and closely.
• What do you notice? Imagine using all of your sense. What do you recognize?
• What feeling do you get from the image? Is there a mood?
• What does this image remind you of? What is going on? What other meanings could there be?
• What does the image make you wonder about? What more do you want to know?
For more about info, visit slowartday.com and wam.umn.edu