Quick ways with honey
• Honey butter syrup: Melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat and add 1 cup honey. Stir until honey is melted. Add 2 teaspoons cinnamon and stir. Serve warm on waffles, pancakes and French toast. Or refrigerate and use as spread on toast or bagels.
• Chocolate honey butter: Melt 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels. Allow to cool but don't let harden. Beat melted chocolate with 1/2 cup softened butter and 2 tablespoons honey until fluffy.
• Orange honey glaze: Purée 1/2 cup orange marmalade, 2 tablespoons honey and 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard in blender with 1/2 cup bourbon whiskey. Use as glaze on ham.
• Honey-curry sauce: Melt 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter. Add 1 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard and 2 teaspoons curry powder. Cook and heat through. Serve over chicken.
• Fruit dip: Stir 2 tablespoons honey and grated zest of 1 lime into 1/2 cup plain yogurt.