Top 10 Twins prospects
According to Star Tribune Twins writer La Velle E. Neal III:
1. Royce Lewis, SS. Excellent offensive potential. Looking more like a ballplayer at short instead of just an athlete.
2. Alex Kirilloff, OF. Some in the organization believe he can hit his way to the majors by the end of this season.
3. Brusdar Graterol, RHP. Has a fastball that hits triple-digits, working on quality and command of other pitches.
4. Wander Javier, SS. On the comeback trail following shoulder surgery, Javier has all the tools.
5. Trevor Larnach, OF. The 20th overall pick last June, Larnach already has shown his power bat and solid batting eye.
6. Brent Rooker, OF. His walk rate took a big jump last season; can he use it to his advantage?
7. Stephen Gonsalves, LHP. Can throw any pitch at any time in the count but needs to spot 90 mph heater.
8. Jhoan Duran, RHP. Fastball can touch 98 mph and has a good sinker. Now needs to refine his slider and change up.
9. Nick Gordon SS. Hit a wall during the second half of the season, so he could use a fast start at Class AAA Rochester.
10. Luis Arraez, 2B. Great contact hitter, but organization wonders if he will develop any power.