Advertisement

Ad agency Solve gets a piece of the Bentley Motors account

Minneapolis agency will work with database marketing firm Akquracy on communications for British luxury-auto firm.

September 10, 2013 at 2:25PM
The Bentley Motors Ltd. logo is seen on the hood of a Flying Spur luxury sedan in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Bentley announced plans last month to build the world�s most-expensive sport-utility vehicle (SUV), priced at about $237,000, following Porsche's best-selling Cayenne model. Photographer: Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg
The North American unit of Bentley Motors Ltd. tapped a Minneapolis ad agency, Solve, to help boost its presence in the U.S. (Evan Ramstad — Bloomberg/The Minnesota Star Tribune)
Advertisement

Minneapolis ad agency Solve, recently named one of the nation's best small agencies, announced Monday that it is the new agency of record for Bentley Motors in North, Central and South America.

Bentley President Christophe Georges said the Crewe, England, based automotive company wants to increase its presence on the American side of the Atlantic. He said Solve knows "how to deliver at global, national and local levels, as well as how to inspire and support a dealer organization."

Solve's executive team has experience in the automotive world working with the likes of Porsche, Subaru, Chrysler and Harley-Davidson.

"Bentley is a legendary brand with a wonderfully ambitious spirit," said Solve CEO John Colasanti. The agency did not disclose what the account would be worth.

Solve will work with the Minneapolis database marketing agency Akquracy in developing communications strategy for Bentley.

The uber-luxury automotive brand, whose prices start at $175,000, is owned by Volks­wagen, with operations for the Americas headquartered in Herndon, Va.

David Phelps • 612-673-7269

about the writer

about the writer

David Phelps

Reporter

See Moreicon

More from Business

See More
Todd Geselius, vice president of agriculture at the Southern Minnesota Beet Sugar Co-op, shows what a sugar beet looks like when it is harvested in the field on Sept. 9, 2015 in Renville, Minn. (Jim Gehrz/Minneapolis Star Tribune/TNS) ORG XMIT: 1175088 ORG XMIT: MIN1510142301350530
The Minnesota Star Tribune

Some say the MAHA movement and GLP-1 drugs hurt sugar beet farmers. The White House is blaming former President Joe Biden.

card image
card image
Advertisement