Information continues to emerge about the shooting at the Black Lives Matter protest Monday night. Here’s a summary of the events and what has happened since.

1. The shooting

Gunfire erupted on Morgan Avenue N., about a block away from the Fourth Precinct police station around 10:45 p.m. Monday during a Black Lives Matter protest. Miski Noor, a media contact for Black Lives Matter, said “a group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights.” When about a dozen protesters attempted to herd the group away from the area, Noor said, they “opened fire on about six protesters.” Five people who had been participating the protest were shot. The victims — all black men ages 19 through 34 — were taken to hospitals with injuries that were not life threatening, according to police.

2. The suspects

After the shooting, Minneapolis police said they were seeking three white men as suspects in the shooting. Police arrested a 23-year-old white man in Bloomington at 11:20 a.m. Tuesday in connection with the shooting. They also arrested a 32-year-old Hispanic man in south Minneapolis at 12:05 p.m. Tuesday, but he was released later in the afternoon. The search for other suspects continued.Two more men turned themselves in about 2:30 p.m. and investigators were questioning them, police said, identifying them as white and ages 26 and 21.

3. Events continue

Black Lives Matter is leading a #Justice4Jamar march from the Fourth Precinct to City Hall Tuesday afternoon. The Minneapolis NAACP is hosting a #Justice4Jamar memorial concert at 5 p.m. Tuesday at the Fourth Precinct.

4. Ongoing investigation

State and federal officials are still investigating the death of Jamar Clark, an unarmed black man who was shot by Minneapolis police Nov 15. Witnesses have said Clark was handcuffed and on the ground at the time of the shooting. An autopsy showed Clark died of a gunshot to the head. Police have said he was not handcuffed and was interfering with paramedics helping his girlfriend, the victim of an assault. The police union president has said Clark was reaching for an officer’s gun and had “manual control” of the weapon when he was shot. The officers involved in the shooting, Mark Ringgenberg and Dustin Schwarze, are on paid administrative leave.