Thursday: 7:25 at U.S. Bank Stadium (Ch. 11, 100.3-FM, 1130-AM)
ABOUT THE COWBOYS
• Dallas (10-1) has won a franchise-record 10 straight games as the NFC’s top team.
• Rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott ran for two of his 11 rushing touchdowns in the Cowboys’ 31-26 win vs. Washington.
• Elliott, drafted fourth overall this spring, leads the NFL with 1,199 rushing yards behind the league’s best offensive line.
• Three first-round draft picks, LT Tyron Smith, C Travis Frederick and G Zack Martin, make up a Dallas line surrendering only 15 sacks in 11 games.
• Rookie QB Dak Prescott, a fourth-round pick, has been as efficient as any quarterback with 18 touchdowns to only two interceptions.
PLAYER SPEAK | QB DAK PRESCOTT
• Prescott, a Mississippi State product, will make his 12th start Thursday, surpassing Troy Aikman for most by a rookie quarterback in Cowboys history.
• Prescott’s 108.3 passer rating this season trails only Tom Brady, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan.
• On facing the Vikings defense: “It’ll be one of our better challenges through the year. … The numbers don’t lie. You watch film and the stats tell it all.”
• On having a well-rounded running back in Elliott: “If you don’t have a running back to block, you can’t pass very well. Teams are always sending blitzes, so it’s good to not have to worry about that.”
COACH SPEAK | JASON GARRETT
• Garrett is in his sixth full NFL season as the Cowboys head coach with a 55-44 record in the regular season and 1-1 in the playoffs.
• On two rookies starring in the offense: “Their work ethic is outstanding, they’re always prepared for opportunities and I think they’ve gotten better and better as the season has gone on.”
• -On forming their offensive line: “We made a commitment to it. That’s something we needed to do when I first became the head coach. We were at a point with our team where we had a lot of veteran guys who had been good players for a long time, but we had to start bringing youth in.”