Alcohol was detected by Vikings receiver Michael Floyd’s court-ordered breathalyzer tests, flagging a potential violation of his house arrest, the Star Tribune confirmed.

Floyd’s alcohol monitoring noted three failed tests and a missed test between 5:30 a.m. and 6:33 a.m. Sunday, police records obtained by the Star Tribune show.

Floyd said he drank Kombucha tea, records show, which is a fermented beverage that can contain up to 0.5 percent alcohol when properly stored. Floyd’s breath tests registered a .055 blood-alcohol level at 5:30 a.m., .045 at 5:54 a.m. and .044 at 6:23 a.m. on Sunday morning. He then missed a test at 6:33 a.m.

Floyd is due in court June 26 in Scottsdale, Ariz. for an “Order to Show Cause” hearing. TMZ first reported Floyd failed five tests during Sunday and Monday.

Brian Murphy, Floyd’s agent, said his client had drank “several bottles” of Kombucha tea while watching movies until 3 a.m., not knowing the drink contained alcohol.

“Prior to and after this incident, Michael has not had any alcohol whatsoever since the start of his home monitoring,” Murphy said in a statement. “Unfortunately, the Kombucha teas that Michael did drink resulted in a positive blood alcohol content reading.”

Murphy said Floyd had passed “500-plus” tests prior to Sunday and that his missed test was because he had fallen back asleep that morning.

Floyd is not allowed to consume any alcohol under the terms of his house arrest. He pleaded guilty in February to extreme DUI and was still serving a 120-day sentence, the first 24 of which were spent in jail. The remainder of his sentence was to be under house arrest, with random breath tests administered at a minimum of six times a day.

His house arrest was transferred from Arizona to Minnesota last month so he could practice with the Vikings shortly after signing May 10.

“We are looking into the situation involving Michael Floyd and are looking into this matter,” the Vikings said in a statement. “We are still gathering facts and will withhold any further comment at this time.”

Floyd was to be finished Friday with his house arrest and alcohol monitoring for which he’d already completed 90 of 96 days before the failed tests.

However, he’ll now remain under house arrest until at least his June 26 hearing, according to TMZ, which also reported he could see more jail time.

Floyd did not return multiple messages for comment from the Star Tribune.

The 27-year-old, 220-pound receiver was arrested and charged with extreme DUI on Dec. 12 after being found with a 0.217 BAC and passed out at the wheel of his car. The Arizona Cardinals released him two days later. He signed with the New England Patriots to end the year, but they did not bring him back.

Last month, the Vikings signed Floyd to a one-year, $1.4 million contract, with nothing guaranteed and laden with incentives, knowing he was already facing a potential NFL suspension to start next season.

The St. Paul native and former Cretin-Derham Hall star was previously arrested in 2011 for drunken driving while a member of the Norte Dame football team.

Floyd told local reporters he embraced his new opportunity to get a fresh start in the Twin Cities. He is living with Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph, a former teammate of his at Norte Dame.

“Everything I’ve been through was eye-opening,” Floyd said last month. “The stuff that you go through, positive or negative, grows you as a person. I couldn’t be in a better position right now.”